Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Please help Bitter

You know how even though you read many blogs every day, there are the ones that are your absolute favorites that you must read every day or you just feel- lost? You miss, like an old worn out pair of slippers?

My Medicated Cartoon Life is one of those blogs for me. It's done by a real live honest to goodness animator- and it's-like reading the comics in your newspaper every day. A guilty pleasure, but highly enjoyable.


Bitter posted this the other day. Bitter suffers from depression, yes, but this one- this one touched my core. He is obviously in pain.....


Last week Liz Spikol asked her readers to pop by my blog and tell me how much they like me. I am paying it forward, asking my friends and readers to go to Bitter's blog and leave a nice compliment. Look at some of his drawings. He has a lot of talent. His drawings make you smile. And isn't smiling wonderful?

9 comments:

Wendy said...

This morning, I read "My medicated cartoon life" and the cartoon was so me today. I printed it out and took it to my therapy session today. My therapist and I talked about it and we listed 15 things that I DO have to offer today!!! So heres to Bitter - who helped me through my therapy today - and he did have something to offer!!

susan said...

Wendy, I am so glad! I love cartoons! I love reading the funnies in the paper, and I love this blog.

Love to you and to Nettie..
..All kittens gone now?

Anthony said...

Thanks. I added it to my Blogger Buddies column on MSM.

susan said...

Thanks Anthony,

Now you and I have to convert him to cats.....

wendy said...

All kitties gone to good homes. Nettie too! She went to keep my 89 year old MIL alive and awake! all that is left is me and lizzy...
I will send you a picture.

Anonymous said...

I am 24 hour available for your help :)

Pain Management
Diet Menu

Anonymous said...

Susan, you're so sweet! I hope life is treating you better today.

this.art.geek said...

You've become my source for further reading, Susan! I'm adding the cartoon blog to my list.

Hugs to you and the furry one.

susan said...

@Bipolar life, I am doing better, how are you?


@This art geek- thank you. He has a color drawing up today!

I like your blog too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails