Saturday, March 1, 2008

sleep from meds being cut down?

One of the things I have noticed when I am depressed I hyper sleep. It feels good, and I cannot stop.


That has been my life the last couple of days. I cannot stop. It's like I don't know what to do with myself during the day. So I sleep. MY meds are being cut in half, only Seroquel is updated. I really just want to sleep. 


Is this normal?

on one vistoril pill
600 mg lithium
2 congentins, (2x a day)

2 klonepins

one more that excapes me, plus pain pill from my back.

1 comment:

Mark p.s.2 said...

I envy your ability to sleep. I often suffer from insomnia. If you enjoy sleeping and can get away with it, why not sleep? (temporary right?)[maybe its good you are sleeping through withdrawal?]
If on the other hand you see sleeping as a problem like excessive alcohol use, and you can not do the things you want/need to do, then indeed it is a problem.

Related Posts with Thumbnails