Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Medical rants

I have not slept in a day and a half. 

Two of my meds ran out, and the new pdoc refuses to renew them, here idea is to wean me off them. 

Not go cold turkey, I tell her receptionist this morning. Wean. 

She refuses to give them to me, they are anxiety, and I still have Seroquel and Haldol, I should be OK. 

So what to do? '
Wait til tomorrow and see how you feel.

My skin is crawling inside out. My heart is racing. I cannot stop the thoughts, though I know how to. All I am doing is taking one seroquel, one haldol and hoping it will calm me down. It didn't. I need to sleep. Tylenol PM, downing like Pez candies. Lie down and sleep for 20 minutes. Wake up, urinate, and try to sleep. 

Anxiety off the chain, cannot breathe, feels like my skin is moulting. 

Like the alien that comes out of John Hurt's stomach.

Just turning inside out, Ugh I hate this, is this what going crazy is like?




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails